"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's Tradition

For the past three years, we have this tradition. On the last day of school, we go to Jessica's house and kick off summer with some exploring and camping. It is the best time ever. This year it took us a little longer to get together because of graduation and senior stuff. Nevertheless, it was still great. We always leave a little closer than we were before. This year was particularly sentimental as we have now graduated! Time has flown by and I am lucky beyond belief to have had these girls by my side for the past four years. You don't find many people who have had the same close best friends for all four years of high school. They are as good as gold I tell you.



so so pretty
Ri
Si 
Love this picture of them so much
But if you truly want to experience what our adventures are like, I recommend watching this.

xo
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment