{details}
Target grey cardi // J.Crew Factory Love tshirt // J. Crew Factory skinny jeans // White Converse // RayBan sunglasses // J.Crew Factory floral scarf // Target tote // Belkin tech case //
These are a few of the most important things needed when traveling. Planes are always so cold so I bring a cardigan and a scarf. Comfy shoes are vital, especially when you have to run to your gate like my family has a time or two! I always always read when we fly and usually have a few books or my Kindle! Gone Girl is a recent read that I loved! I bring my iPad and sometimes play a few games, but usually just listen to music from it. And of course, lip balm, tissues, and hand sanitizer are needed. Airports may be super fun but they can be super dirty. I throw a few snacks in my bag, such as trail mix, crackers, and some candy or gum. The Peanut Butter Cookie Larabars taste exactly like a peanut butter cookie and I cannot get enough of them! But most importantly, a good bag is essential to throw everything in. I'm a crossbody kind of girl so I love that this Target bad has both shoulder straps and a crossbody strap.
What's are your airport essentials?
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment