Two grand months ago, when summer was still fresh and new, I graduated high school. It was the day I thought a lot about when I was younger and I'd say it lived up to my expectations, if not exceeding them. I didn't cry and honestly, it's quite shocking that I never really did during all these end of high school events. It still hadn't hit me, but it is beginning to now. There was one moment though that almost made me cry. The five of us had finally all found each other after the ceremony (it was crazy on the field afterwards) and everyone was just smiling. I don't know why but I just distintively remember looking at Riley and then the other three, thinking to myself, "We just graduated. We did it, we are done!" and I
almost started to cry but I held it together;) So yep, I'm a high school graduate. It was a long 13 years, but a great 13 years.
Also credit to Mackenzie on some of these pictures because my mother didn't capture some of the moments that I really love and wanted to share, and sorry for the massive photo dump, I have a hard time choosing because I love them all
 |
| The night before, we had one last pow wow around the firepit that ended in a group hug. It's only appropriate. Oh and I am there, you just can only see my arm :) |
 |
| At the beginning of July, I got a random text from my dad with this picture. The morning of graduation, he took this of me as I walked into ThunderRidge as a student, one last time. |
 |
| Seminar. I wouldn't call us the tightest group, but we got along and tolerated each other for four years. Huge thanks to Mrs. Richert for saving us after our first teacher got fired after selling drugs :/ |
 |
| One last song with the choir |
 |
| yo thanks John! |
 |
| And Ms. Jennings! |
 |
| BOOM |
 |
Because I was lucky enough to go to school all my life with my cousin
From preschool graduation... |
 |
| to high school graduation |
 |
| Four years of best friendship and many more to come |
 |
| Love my aunts and uncles so! |
 |
| Where would I be without these crazies?! |
 |
| There's a lot of us for sure |
 |
| Family pictures are hard to get, but man I love these guys |
 |
| You don't find these great of parents just anywhere |
 |
| We many fight and annoy the heck out of each other but I'm really going to miss them |
 |
| Everyone loves Olivia! |
 |
| My soul sister |
 |
| Weren't we just in middle school?! |
 |
| Siblings make the world go round. A grand total of 18 kids between our five families |
 |
| We love Marv and Avery |
 |
| WE LOVE GROUP HUGS! And look how red my hair is! |
 |
| Yep this is really us |
 |
| Everything about this |
 |
Mills Gang or die. I wouldn't have survived APES without them
Also, watch the progression of Jessica's face haha |
 |
| Too good |
 |
| WE LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT! |
 |
| We did it. |
 |
| Love this tennis sister of mine |
 |
| She's the sweetest! |
 |
| My bf Liam |
 |
| Lucky to have such a great principal |
 |
| My dad really wanted to take this picture |
 |
| YAY! |
 |
| But really, the best part about graduating was the poppyseed cake Aunt Teresa made me |
 |
| So, so lucky. |
And Macky made a fantastic video about the day that makes me cry. Do enjoy.
She also made us this little video as a graduation gift. Talk about fifty shades of nostalgic
xo
Hannah
//Graduation day post
here//
No comments:
Post a Comment