"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Taking Stock

Thanks for the idea Kate! Idea originally from here
Because I love Colorado sunsets in small towns. It's a good life. 
Making: lots and lots of to do lists!
Cooking: crisp sweet potato chips with avocado hummus
Drinking: iced coconut coffee with a splash of almond milk- so delish!
Reading: "My Story" by Elizabeth Smart
Wanting: the perfect patterned sheets for my dorm. 
Looking: for the perfect grey cardigan

Watching: Orange is the New Black. Such a great show!
Playing: some ABBA. Because it's the best
Wasting: my money at Sonic during Happy Hour. Can't get enough slushes.
Sewing: my swimsuit top so it won't fall off in the ocean! 
Wishing: summer was not flying by.
Enjoying: An overcast summer day
Waiting: to get our perfect little pup, Madelyn!
Liking: rosemary raisin crisps with honey goat cheese from Trader Joe's. mmmmm

Wondering: how different life will be in just a year.
Loving: collaborating with Macky for blog and Vimeo stuff
Hoping: not to get sunburned in California.
Marvelling: at how productive I have been today!
Needing: to paint my nails
Smelling: my blood orange mojito candle 
Wearing: my new grey Converse high tops that I loooovvvveee
Following: the World Cup as best as I can
Noticing: that it's July and that means we're halfway through with summer. 

Realizing: that I am really done with high school. It becomes more and more real everyday.
Knowing: that I am so lucky to have such great friends and family.
Thinking: too much.
Feeling: anxious for college. Signing up for classes made things so real.
Opening: emails. I really need to unsubscribe to all these college emails.
Giggling: about what the 7 year old twins I babysit tell me.
Feeling: excited to go to San Diego! 


xo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I may just have to steal the idea for my blog...

    ReplyDelete