"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Case of the Lazies

After such a crazy Monday, when I left school with hardly any homework today, I went into lazy mode. Olivia had a cross country race at another middle school. I stopped by the house to get my dad and we drove there, but got Chick-fil-a milkshakes first. :) It rained on us as we waited for the race to start. Olivia finally went and got 6th place overall for girls, and 2nd place for girls at her school, running 1.3 miles in 10:38min. I run that fast too. ;) Dad and I went to the car wash afterwards because my car was in desperate need of a good wash. When we finally got home, I read blogs and checked my email, and then it was time for dinner. I really needed to catch up on my TV shows and did that while doing some physics... I wasn't too focused. I finished some math real quick and all that was left was catching up on AP Euro, which honestly did not seem very interesting. So instead, I started watching a favorite, Christmas with the Kranks. I'll jump in the shower, pack my lunch, and dry my hair, but have zero desire to push myself in any educational direction. I've been reading up on some leg workouts and ab workouts to do during strength since I can't do anything in that class besides sit ups, lunges, and squats, so that's school related I guess. ;) Good thing I have 4th off tomorrow to work real hard. :)

Here's an ADORABLE video I found while being lazy. It is SO cute! :)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment