At the doctor, we were supposed to find out if I needed surgery. They recasted me and took some x-rays. Turns out, I have other broken bones besides just my radius and ulna- my styloid ulna and scaphoid. Just call me an overachiever;) So they're waiting another two weeks. I'm really working on my patience!
| Now in the "neutral" position |
Dad got me ice cream afterwards. :)
And my night would not be complete without an amazing dinner!! It was leftover night (the worst night ever) but Mom got a rotisserie chicken for us to eat too. I was craving Mexican. I pulled out a corn tortilla, beans, tomato, avocado, and chicken. I didn't just want the usual avocado though, I was craving a more creamy avocado. I proudly came up with this recipe all on my own, and man alive, it is good! I spread it on the tortilla, shredded the chicken, put on the beans (we only had pinto, black were idyllic), and put on the chopped tomato. It was so so yummy!
Here's my avocado cream sauce recipe- I hope you enjoy it!
Avocado Cream Sauce
Half an avocado, mashed
1/3 c. sour cream
1/4 c. mayo
2 tbsp. dry ranch mix
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp lemon juice
salt to taste
I'd say for a Wednesday, it was darn good. :)
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment