O is turning 12 next week (oh my gosh!) and we had her birthday party Friday night... can I just say eleven-year old girls are some of the funnest girls to be with? They are hilarious! Olivia wanted to have a glamping party- ya know, glamorous camping. ;) We had burgers, colorful fruit kabobs, and one of the yummiest cakes ever and the girls played some games.
 |
| SO good and so pretty! |
They were crazy all night long, and my mom brought them to the front yard to play games at 11pm (apparently, less neighbors have front facing bedrooms and wouldn't hear the chickadees). They had quite the egg toss and most ended up with some lovely raw egg on them. ;)
Little Miss Abby, the funniest girl in the world was CrAzY all night, just like her mother, Miss Martha. In the midst of the egg throwing, it was suggested we go TP Miss Martha's house. Abby jumped on the idea and was so excited! A neighbor girl ran to her house and got plenty of rolls for us to use and we were off!
 |
| Ready to roll! No pun intended;) |
 |
| The result! Not bad for a night with tons of wind and six little girls! |
They had a blast! Sierra & Maddison were there too and I think we were just excited (or more!) to TP! They were up trying to scare Maddison and I until 1:30am, and man alive, were they tired the next morning!
 |
| Glamping backyard chaperones;) |
 |
| I love this picture:) |
Olivia loved celebrating her birthday with great little friends, and I for one, loved being part of it. :)
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment