"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Last Trampoline Night

Last night, Jessica, Sierra, Riley, and I spent one last summer night on the trampoline. It was quite the adventure! First, we showed off our gymnastic skills on the trampoline, since we didn't make it to the Olympics, this time around. ;) We got late night 7/11 slurpees and were up and loud late into the night. Jessica and Sierra found a toad friend, Todd. He kept us company for a while!

They got to be REAL close friends;)
Todd
Things got real fun and crazy with Todd on the tramp. ;)
 Real crazy.

We also had some crazy fun times singing in the basement. 
I mean, we are hilarious. ;)

I think we finally fell asleep around 3am, after jumping in our sleeping bags (which is quite difficult!). At 9:30am, we were up again... sorta. ;)

It's sad to think there will be no more of these for a while. :( They were fun while they lasted!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment