I miss you blog. So so much. I've been bad at visiting you daily! Darn radius and ulna being broken makes typing hard to the millionth degree! So here's a picture catch up... :)
These were part of Jess' birthday present, a post I later plan to write!
 |
| Fun pictures (taken just hours before the break;)) |
School has started... :(
 |
| Ugh, early mornings |
 |
| Homework filled afternoons and evenings |
 |
| After school relaxing |
Girl Scout camp was last weekend.
 |
| It All Started With a Daisy... such a relief to be done! |
 |
| Sweet girls hiking, Dad explaining some nature stuff |
 |
| Someone ripped their pants |
 |
| Elk on the way home |
Life goes on...
 |
| Broken bones are the WORST! |
|
|
 |
| But I still smile! :) It could be worse!! |
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment