"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Could this week have been any longer? Thank goodness it is Friday!!

1. Saw this word in my AP Euro textbook and automatically thought of this line from my favorite movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love" :)
"You know a word that is not used very often anymore? Cuckold. I’m cuckolded. David Lindhagen cuckolded me. He made a cuckold out of me. He slept with my wife and I didn’t know about it! And that is the definition of cuckoldom. David Lindhagen took my wife and slept with her. Uuch! Thought I did everything right. Got married, had kids, the house. What do I get for it? I get cuckolded? David Lindhagen cuckolded me, he made a cuckold out of me."

2. A clean car is a good car!

3. I love when I come up with a cute outfit!

 4. Sweet, delicious donut peaches:)

5. Surprise treats from my favorite mother!

Have a splendid weekend!!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment