"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The "S" Word

In one week, the "S" word begins. Where the heck did summer go?! Registration was today, which means pictures, schedules, books, the not fun stuff. I met up with Mackenzie and Kylee at 8:30 to go through the exciting time.
The sky was gorgeous and the air was cool and smelled of sweet, ending freedom
Say cheese Mack n zie!
What a fun year ahead, I mean college physics? Awesome! (not.)
Brandon and Olivia also had middle school registration today. Liv and I happened to be wearing very similar shirts. It brought me back to the days where we always matched. ;)
The matching hair just completes it;)
Also in prep for the "S" word is summer homework- two words that should NEVER go together. However...
I FINISHED TODAY!!!
Celebrating being done!
Basically, I'm beyond relieved it's all done. My last week of summer will be stress-free... hopefully. ;)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment