Hello world, I am back! Kauai was fantastic and I have some Post Kauai Depression, but that happens. We left last night and took the red eye from Lihue to LA to Denver. I slept and it brought back the memories of Europe. Sleeping in uncomfortable positions is my new thing! We got home around 10, I think? I slept the whole way home. And then took a five hour nap when we got home. Oh, and guess what? I'm still tired. But we went to my mom's classroom for a while, the grocery store (where we literally saw ten people. And we talked to all of them, good lord.) Now I'm drinking an iced caramel macchiato with three shots of espresso because you know, I thought it would be smart to go see The Conjuring with my friends in a hour. Even though I hate scary movies. Oh this busy life, I just love it!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment