"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, July 8, 2013

It Just Kind Of Hit Me

This summer has been ridiculously busy. And it just kind of hit me I'm leaving again in two days. And suddenly, I am SO EXCITED! We are going to. . .
HAWAII.

I am ready for the sand, sun, and sweet smell of paradise.
 I am ready to read 15 books, put on a bottle of sunscreen a day, and to boogie board till I ache.
I am ready to sip virgin pina coladas by the pool, to explore the island, and listen to waves at night.
I am ready to sit around in my swimsuit all day, embrace the warm winds, and eat fresh pineapple.

kauai 2011
kauai 2011- ke'e beach
kauai 2011
kauai 2011- taro fields
kauai 2011- bliss

So now for the fun of packing, stocking up on books, and buying all the ale vera in the world. Family fun in paradise awaits.
 
xo
Hannah






No comments:

Post a Comment