I've been so busy blogging about Europe I realized I haven't really blogged about life lately.
Here's a quick dump of pictures of life from the last two weeks.
| girls camp 2k13 |
| my european addiction made it home with me <3 |
| we survived girls camp 2k13 |
![]() |
| cousin fun |
| cousin fun |
| dad's biggest fan |
| perfect morning |
![]() |
| $20 worth of gelato #notasgoodaseurope |
![]() |
| the best american gelato |
| just hanging out with simon at the x factor, no big deal |
| nights around the fire with friends |
![]() |
| dr. pepper with extra ice = my new vice |
| soul sister nights are the best |
| happy 4th of july from mandy and hanny |
![]() |
| we can't get enough of each other |
Hannah





No comments:
Post a Comment