There's been...
The joys of summer homework! (but being almost done is great!)
but made better with smoothies, iced coffee, and chatting with Mack while doing it.
Making bank babysitting.
the easiest job to make the most money.
Seeing hilarious movies and almost peeing my pants because of how funny they are.
please, make sure you see The Heat. you won't regret it.
Trying something new.
like pilates!
Running in the cool morning.
cross country season is coming sooooon!
Soul sister walks.
if only you saw how much fun we were having and the craziness that was going on.
Going technology free for a day.
puzzles and board games are truly the best.
Spending endless hours in my mom's classroom helping her not have a nervous breakdown.
I nominate myself for daughter of the year!
Celebrating CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
I love it so much <3 <3 <3 Christmas music is my new favorite playlist.
Family time on family time.
25 of us in the house, only missing one. Talk about a full house, but a full heart (oh gosh that was sappy)
Senior picture prep.
falkfjalkfjhfb I'm a senior?
College thoughts.
I've narrowed it down to about 50;) and I basically wrote my college essay at 1:30am
So here's some pictures!
| Lulu's my fave dog ever. and poppop in the back's pretty cool too |
| hahaha there's more to this picture that forever will make me smile |
| they kill me! |
| cute cousin love |
| overcast weather at my fave running destination |
| the h twins, hannah and hailey |
| there is nothing i love more than being a cousin. love love love |
| why does japan have to be so far away?! |
| xoxoxoxo |
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment