![]() |
| perfect. |
What I love most about the holiday is not necessarily the day itself, but the season. I think it's a time of happiness, love, and a time we come together and remember what is important in life. It's a time of tradition, but also a time for new beginnings. I love the music, even if it starts playing early. I love the lights, strung anywhere and everywhere. I love the snow, and how it's like a blanket of peace amongst us. I love the cold that makes us wear big puffy coats and turns our noses red. I love the movies and their messages. I love Secret Santa and showing my friends how much I love them. I love the decorations and the festivity they bring, but also how they remind us of the special things that only come out for a part of the year. I love the food because duh. I love the busyness of the stores and all the people out hustling and bustling. I love the smells and their warmth. I love it all.
Today marks 3 months until the best day of the year. 90 days people! And you know what that also means?! A beginning of the celebration! I may or may not have started listening to Christmas music constantly on Monday. I think it's safe to say it's the best music out there, but you know, everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
For tonight's 3 months till Christmas celebration, I will be listening to Christmas music while I do homework, and then put on my Christmas pjs and watch Christmas With The Kranks and drink peppermint hot chocolate. And of course, I'll light a Christmas candle.
So here's my favorite song for you all the enjoy today! 90 days until Christmas!
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment