"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Homecoming Week!

I cannot even believe that it's my last homecoming week. It's been a blur- I remember being a freshman and thinking I had so much time ahead of me. And now I'm a senior and everything is my last. :(

There's just something special about walking into school on the Monday of homecoming week. A buzz of excitement fills the hall, as decorations cover the walls, ceilings, doorways, and staircases. It just makes me so happy, and makes me love being in high school even more.

Today was Movie Monday. We could dress up as any movie character and there were some stellar costumes! My favorite was either a girl who dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite and was so spot on that most people thought she was a guy, or one boy who dressed like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. His shorts were so short under his shirt that he looked naked from the shirt tail down. You would think he would have gotten dress coded, but he's a biker and XC runner with the best legs to ever happen so I think everyone, including the teachers, were okay to see them all day;)

My friends and I planned to dress up like the Scooby Doo crew, but Mack and I ended up being the only ones who did. We pulled off being Daphne and Velma, despite it looking like we were a lesbian couple. Then again, that's pretty typical of us so yeah really nothing was too different.


I wish I would have thought to be Juno earlier because I would probably pee my pants laughing at myself all day as a fake prego. Halloween is just around the corner though!

Then tonight was Ruff n Tuff. I have never been so stressed for a game my whole life. I screamed and screamed, and was close to tears but in the end WE WON so that's all that matters! It was the most nerve wracking game ever. The juniors won the first game, and we came back to win the second game 28-26, and barely won the tie breaker at 15-13. I'm still high on the adrenaline of winning!
my true blues, my 5ever
soul sista
#oooahhyouwishyouwereasenior

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment