![]() |
| since I don't have a picture for this post, here's a senior picture;) |
In my opinion, school is only great never. Just kidding, just kidding, relax I still care about my grades.
I am just exhausted. This happens every year, every semester. Well this year, it's already hit and we're not even a quarter of the way done.
Teachers begin to slowly pile more homework on us, and I get caught up in the undertoe. I don't necessarily drown, but I get really tired from struggling to stay afloat. This year hit even harder with college and senior stuff. I can't wait for it to slow down.
Late nights are frequent, large cups of coffee in the morning are required, and looks begin to fade.
So I apologize for my lack of posting lately. I'm sad I haven't been blogging more, I have hardly even kept up with the blogs I read. I'm looking to change that ASAP. I hope all my readers still love me because I love them!
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment