"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Brief Pause

I've been gone for a while on this blog. I don't know why, but life has been overwhelming now.
Overwhelmingly beautiful.

Last week was one of my favorite weeks of my entire life.
Monday, we had no school.
Tuesday was just fantastic.
Wednesday included Panera and a candy shop.
Thursday was perfect beyond words description
Friday was easy, exhausting, and exactly why I love high school.
Saturday I got to go to Sonic. And my car battery died there at midnight haha
Sunday was a day of studying and homework out the wazoo but managable.

This week has continued to be pretty fabulous.
Monday I did pretty okay on my APES test and I got Mindy's NEW ALBUM!
Tuesday Mindy retweeted and favorited one of my tweets, and replied back to me! (I died)
Today I got asked to homecoming.

So yeah, you could say life's been pretty good to me.

Here's a photo dump...
i love food. especially ribs.

seXC models
post race beauty-- don't you love how sweaty we are?
WE LOVE SONIC
SO MUCH
running in the rain oh running in the rain! representing rutgers!
yeah we're pros
somewhere over the rainbow
s/o to my homegirl mindy <3 best album yet!



i may or may not have screamed because of this. I LOVE MINDY MORE THAN MY MOM
presh

very hip, very modern
typical target shenanigans. you should see the other ten pictures
I will catch up tomorrow on all of these crazy events. Life is just the best.

xo
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment