![]() |
| the core value of apes. |
Dear prospective AP Environmental Science students,
STOP. DO NOT PROCEED. DO NOT SIGN UP.
Also, you will learn you are most likely an awful person. You have a large eco footprint and there would need to be six more earths if everyone lived like you. Ironically though, you print the most papers for this class. HA! I thought we were trying to be sustainable?!
You will learn things, but nothing that makes you go "a-ha!". So far, everything that I have been taught was info I already knew, or knew enough about. I can almost guarantee you I will never ever be asked what my environmental worldview is when I'm an adult.
Really, I don't know how else to explain why you shouldn't take this class. It's just a drag. Well I suppose if you're a flaming liberal who drives a Prius and composts, this is the perfect class for you. However, in my white, affluent, conservative, suburban community, it is a class well advised against taking. So children, do not be swayed by upperclassmen telling you how "easy" the class is, you will up spending hours on environmental history timelines and answering chapter questions until your hand falls off.
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment