Today we'll quickly finish playing catch up on the blog!
Last Thursday, was Tri-M induction. Tri-M is basically music national honor society, and for 'modern music masters'. The ceremony involved reciting a really long pledge that everyone kept messing up, them losing my certificate, and having three Ms painted on our face, as per tradition. Afterwards, came pictures of course. And an Amanda-Hannah chat session in the parking lot, followed by following Jimmy home. We're a ton of fun.
 |
| holding my invisible certificate |
 |
| friends for 9 years! my little 11th graders aren't so little #shortieprobs |
 |
| mandy and jim, bffs |
 |
| amanda just loves to be held! ;) |
 |
| i just love my soul sister |
Saturday night was my friend Hannah's party. I love that girl so much! I can't believe she is 18, an adult! That's insane. I wish I would have got pictures of the party. Amanda did a great job of helping Hannah's mom making it look all cute and perfect. It was a surprise party, and Hannah sure was surprised! It was great:)
At the party some of us had a little too much Dr. Pepper, and that resulted in us needing to get some air. Which also means having Jimmy drive us around so we can sing super loud. And find an empty parking lot to take pictures in;)
 |
| too cool for our own good |
 |
| we don't know gang symbols so we flash hearts |
 |
| classic us |
 |
| we just have too much fun |
|
This week I promise to be a better blogger! Hannah will not be MIA!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment