Tuesday is a day I have classes all day. AP US History, AP Environmental Science, choir, and college composition. Most of the time, these days are sooo long and dreadful, but today was just perfect all the way through. History was easy (it usually is honestly), we watched a video in science, choir was just great as usual (ahh I love Honors Choir soooo much!!), and English was nothing horrible.
Then came cross country and it was a hard day, but today was my breakthrough day!!! Usually, when we run to the park, I hate every second of it. It's slightly uphill, and it's hot, and it seems long. In reality, it's like a mile and a half. Today though, I was able to run and talk and not even feel exhausted! It was a milestone!
Afterwards, Mack was oh so kind to treat me to Jamba Juice. She's the best! Brenden and Matt asked if we wanted to join them for some pho, and we gladly obliged. We ate some amazing noodle soup, and talked and laughed for a good two hours. It was a very Hollywood moment, two guys and two girls at a restaurant, laughing obnoxiously for hours. But heck, that's what I love about being a teenager. I love those cliche moments:) Oh, and an extra bonus?! Brenden paid for our food! Thanks for a free dinner Brenden!
Pho was followed by quite the dance party in Mack's car to Ellie Goulding, our favorite. She gets me in the zone for cross country, and just makes my life 9849238923 times better. This is our current anthem.
We ended up in the school parking lot, talking for another hour. Boys, if you want to date us, we are not high maintenance. Hit us up asap, we're the best homecoming dates you could ask for! Mackenzie and I specialize in long, deep talks, that leave us in motivational moods (hence this blog post)
So there wasn't some monumental event that made today better than the rest, but it just was. I hope everyone had the best Tuesday ever, because this one was one for the books.
xo
Hannah
OH! And Mindy released a new song off her new album (one more week people!) and I love it!!! It's a different style than the usual Mindy, and I think it's pretty perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment