"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happily Hannah

 What makes me happy...
   all things Christmas
    rainy, grey days
    ice cold vanilla Coke
      days filled with movies
     the perfect statement necklace
       perfectly polished nails
      the high you have after running
          a lit up city
       striped leggings
           the softness and sweetness of baby skin
          drinking out of mugs
        the flickering light of a candle
           sand in-between my toes and the sun on my skin
         the sound of waves crashing on the beach
    Italian food
     the silence of snow falling under the moon
       anything striped
   writing and reading the thoughts that fill my soul
     singing as loud as possible
   epiphanies
         life with those who make me happy.
  
Yay! If you're reading this that means you got to my new website! I've been itching to change my blog URL for a while now. I've been blogging for close a year and half now and have been wanting some change. I was going to change my header and all that snazzy stuff but I just haven't gotten around to it. So that will come at the start of the new year most likely:)

It's still the same old blogging by the same old Hannah. Update your bookmarks, and make a list of what makes you happy. It truly is the little things, people.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment