"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Day at DU

I can't believe I'm old enough to be going on college visits! It's ridiculous. I'm perfectly fine with the life I live right now (aka living at home, more specifically in my room) but visiting DU definitely made me more excited for college! 

Last Friday, Kylee and I grabbed Starbucks at the crack of dawn and rode off on the early morning light rail ride to the University of Denver. 
As soon as we stepped on to campus, we were ready to find an acapella group and start belting out some music.;) We sat through about two hours of talking, listening about all the awesome things at DU, and then went on a hour and a half long tour of campus. Man alive, it is BEAUTIFUL! 
Pioneers practicing
One of the highlights was certainly lunch! I totally get the freshman fifteen now.
It started out healthy
Then came the carbs
I didn't get a picture of dessert, but just picture two delicious rice krispies treats. ;)

After lunch, we explored the beautiful campus, trying to picture what life would be like there!
It was the perfect day, not too hot, not too cold!
Gorgeous dorms!
Wanna get married here? Get on the two year waiting list!
DU Law School




And my favorite picture...

Seems like a great place to go to college!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment