"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrifting

I have an issue called "I love big brand names but have no money for them". Basically, I adore what is unattainable. I spend far too much time lusting after clothes, shoes, and accessories but occasionally, I can find some stellar things for the perfect price! Like last year, I found a great pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans for $35. Umm, heck to the yes! I will take $35 over $198 any day!

My most recent finds were a pair of Citizens of Humanity Jeans and to Free People sweaters.

Feminine and classy
{Free People}
Normally $98, mine for $18!
Love the buttons
The coloring of the pic is off, it's more minty/rose/grey
{Free People}
Normally $112, mine for FREE! My mom's friend gave it to me!
{Citizen's of Humanity}
Normally $208, mine for $38!
 I am smitten with all my new findings!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment