You all know my friend Jessica by now.
She's the crazy one who's house I broke my arm at, loves Kid Nation, got a bandana from the real Greg Pheasant, and adds sass to all of our lives. Today she will be exposing us to the different types of bloggers and blogs in the 21st century. Thanks Jess!The different types of bloggers
A post written by written by Jessica aka the coolest wigga eva
There are two types of bloggers in this world: the blogspot bloggers and the tumblr bloggers
Hi I’m a tumblr blogger and I’m just gunna give you some insight on how the dark side lives okay cool
Follow me on tumblr thesassmasterofdoncaster.tumblr.com unless you’re not cool then don’t follow me I don’t want you there
Differences between the nice blogs and the kool blogs:
1. Blog titles:
-Hannah’s blog title is sophisticated: simply me
-Jessica’s blog title is perverted: tonight let’s get some
2. Blog descriptions:
- Hannah’s description: Daughter. Sister. Friend. Student. Catholic. Singer. Ginger. Tennis Player. Bookworm. Blogger. Realist. Aries. Aspiring Doctor. Lover of Life.
- Jessica’s description: Jessie, 16, USA. This blog is dedicated to spreading sexual frustration to anyone who loves Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne. Rape my askbox and I'll be your best friend
3. Blog posts:
- Hannah’s blog posts: Insightful descriptive passages detailing her thoughts and life experiences
- Jessica’ posts: Pictures of hot guys, occasional funny messages and not porn (or maybe it is. Idk)
4. Language
- Hannah's blog: Full sentences with lots of big words
- Jessica's blog: spelling and grammar are irrelevant. I talk like a black guy from 1992 deal with it. Also strong language yeahhhh woops hide yo kids
5. Overall life outlook:
- Hannah's blog: Yay Jesus I'm going to be a doctor I'm smart green tea and hummus yeahhhh
- Jessica's blog: I have no life I'm so stupid I'm going to be a prostitute I'm the queen and you're my peasants I love One Direction and Mother Russia jk not mother Russia mother England ya feel me
All in all, if you are easily offended stay off of tumblr just saying stay out we don’t need you and if you are pure blogspot is the place for you so congrats that’s where you already are do you want a medal or something peasants?!
Tumblr rocks ring my ding suck my dong thanks for having me as a guest blogger and thank you for your time xoxo the queen of narnia
Can you see the contrast? We seem pretty different, but they always say opposites attract.:)
xo
Hannah


How are you friends with her?
ReplyDeleteExcuse you I am a funny and cheeky mofo how can you not be friends with me? <3 Jessica
ReplyDelete