"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Choose Happy- Day 2 and 3

Yesterday was a busy day with no time for blogging. 

So I will make up with my happiness today!

Yesterday...
 The dreaded day coming back to school from fall break. the worst.  But made a fabulous Monday by going to my favorite movie ever, for the third time. Yep, I've now officially seen Pitch Perfect three times. And I have no shame. I want to go and see it again (and again and again and again time infinity). I LOVE IT!! It makes me the happiest!
Skylar Astin ♥♥♥ I LOVE HIM!
I love my friends
Oh, and what was also amazing was the fact that I spent only $10 for my ticket, drink, and candy. Boo ya!

Today... 
 I was exhausted from the movie. We weren't even out late, but it gave me such excitement and energy, that clashed with my already tiredness, causing me to crash today. But it always makes happy to tell my physical therapist about how amazing the movie is! I look forward to going to bed!

xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment