Saturday night, my friends and I saw the BEST MOVIE EVER, Pitch Perfect. I mean, it is so good we plan on seeing it at least two more times.
It had an aca-awesome cast, including Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Anna Kendrick is my favorite actress ever, I wish I could be her. But man alive, the movie is just great! I mean, I don't even know what else to say about it! It's HILARIOUS! Go and see it! You will love it too:)
It
inspired us to create our own a capella group, which we have all been
practicing for during our off periods! How could you not want to be part
of something like this?!
These clips can't even give justice to how perfect the movie is. I love it.
This is what our a capella group's first song is going to be, we are going to be amazing (I mean, we already are from our short practices;))
Titanium- David Guetta ft. Sia
I'll be sure to update you all on our amazing a capella skills as time goes on! ;)
xo
Hannah

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete