"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, October 1, 2012

OCTOBER!

It is finally October!!! That means the season of holidays has begun! Halloween, Thankgiving, {MY FAVORITE} Christmas!, and New Years! I just love it all!

It is truly fall! The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the sunset was ravishing, there was a gorgeous full moon, God knows we want fall! I woke up this morning to the sound of a Pumpkin Spice Latte being placed on my nightstand... pure happiness. Thank you Mom and Dad:)
Love when my room is illuminated by the warm light
Slowly changing!
I love where I live.
I cross my fingers for snow soon. It is the best. Three years ago, towards the end of October, we had the best snow storm ever (besides the 2004 one). I love blizzards, and being trapped in the house with hot cocoa constantly being made, snow gear going on and off, and the glee from all children having the day off. 
We were little babies!
Our sledding hill is incomparable, just look at all the air Liv would get!
Snowboarding down, the best.
I am in love with fall, can you tell? 

xo
Hannah

PS- To my wonderful friend Riley, who tore her ACL playing soccer:( Feel better soon!!! I hope your treats cheer you up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment