"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Spirit

I love Colorado, especially in the fall. The leaves are vibrant and the mountains are stunning. We spent the afternoon at a great pumpkin patch. Our whole family was there, along with the two sweet twins my aunt babysits. I think afterwards, it was suffice to say we all wanted a baby to take home along with some pumpkins.
Presh.
After a day at the pumpkin patch, I went over to Mack's to catch the end of Paranormal Activity 2 before we headed to... 
 THE 13th FLOOR! 

We were only a little scared;) PS- Jess, I stole this picture from you

It was such a great haunted house! I loved it! The people were great, the effects were fantastic, and the sketchy location really made it creepy.

We hit up Steak and Shake afterwards. This is a typical conversation with my mom, she loves Jessica!

I can't wait for more haunted houses to get in the Halloween spirit!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment