"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Nail Favorites 2012

I am OCD about having my nails painted. When I don't I feel like my hands are naked, and my outfit is not complete. Seriously, as any of my friends, and they know I will spend an extra 20 minutes any night to paint my nails.

For every season, I like certain nail colors. In the spring, I love pastels and nudes. In the summer, I love bright colors! My winter taste is similar to my fall taste, but I'm also a sucker for a sheer white glitter and perfect red. 

Fall, in my opinion, is the perfect time for neutrals. I love nudes, greiges (grey/beige), grey-purples, dusty rose, the occasional gold, and deep purples and burgundies. Here are my favorite colors this fall!

Essie Chinchilly
The color of this polish is very deceiving in the bottle. When it's on your nails, it is this perfect light grey-purple! 

Essie Swing Velvet
An amazing dark purple/magenta! I love the intensity. 

OPI You Don't Know Jacques
The best greige EVER!

Essie No More Film
This is really a darker, more rich indigo. The perfect hue.

Essie Lion Around

A dusty rose with some shine, not completely opaque. Not too flashy.

OPI Glitzerland
Glittery and perfect! Not a foil so it's not too streaky, which I love!

What's your favorite nail color? Do you wear certain colors in certain seasons like me? ;)

xo
Hannah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment