"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, October 14, 2012

National Honor Society

Ever since I was in kindergarten (I'm not even joking), I was extremely aware of my grades. I wanted to be the best I could be. That hasn't changed a bit. My first goal entering high school was to maintain a minimum 3.75 GPA to letter academically. Last December after finals, that goal was accomplished. 
With los padres after the ceremony
If you letter in academics then you qualify for National Honor Society, but you must also complete an application outlining extracurriculars, volunteer work, and your character. 

When I was accepted, I was pretty dang excited. Last Tuesday, we had the Induction Ceremony, which mainly consisted of dressed up teenagers, mispronounced names, hair almost being caught on fire, and a mumbled pledge. Nonetheless, it was fun to take part in it, and of course, we took some fun pictures afterwards.:)

Brace buds (This picture cracks me up)
Hard work=paid off.
Now, more community service and volunteering, and keeping up the grades!

xo
Hannah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment