BANQUET ONE: Senior Banquet
This classy affair was filled with speeches, a quick slideshow, a piano piece, some (predictable) superlatives, and some quality fruit salad. I really enjoyed our principal's speech, along with a great speech/presentation by the speaker extraordinaire, Coach Paisley. Paisley is my AP US history teacher, tennis coach, and XC coach. I've been very lucky to have such an inspirational person like him in my life.
| Love these girls so |
| But would it really be a picture without a photobombing Marv? |
| Some of my favorite Europe traveling buddies |
| Being sassy and classy are what we do best |
BANQUET TWO: Tennis Banquet
One of my favorite high school memories is without a doubt tennis. I've played with some really great teammates and have made several friendships with so many different girls. I'm sad to see it come to an end, I sure will miss those days on the courts! Those girls are like my second family.
I was especially excited for this banquet because of the coaches gifts. The main JV coach is Mr. Sam and we sure have appreciated the sass he has put up with from us these past four years. We got him a nice giftcard to a fancy movie theater so he could go out with his wife. Paisley is the head coach, and main Varsity coach. At least twice a week in class, Paisley would talk about how much he just wanted a chalkboard. He didn't want some fancy and expensive SmartBoard- just a blackboard and some colorful chalk. So before the season even began, we thought that would be the best gift ever for him. His reaction was worth all the effort of getting the chalkboard and raising money for it. It's a gift that he will treasure for many, many years.
| Seniors getting our Varsity letters! |
![]() |
| Just some of my favorite teammates! |
![]() |
| One of my favorite underclassmen |
![]() |
| LIAM!!!! |
![]() |
| Thanks for everything Pais |
![]() |
| such excite |
BANQUET THREE: National Honor Society Teacher Appreciation Banquet
As a NHS member, we have the chance to recognize a teacher that has made a difference in our life. I've had several incredible teachers these past four years, but my amazing anatomy teacher, Mr. Rusk, has been one that truly stood out. He has given me so many amazing opportunities, from the cadaver to extra dissections, while continuously challenging me. I so appreciate his enthusiasm and effort that he puts into his work- you don't get many teachers these days who care so much about your learning. I'll never forget the crazy YouTube videos we would watch of compound fractures and that his favorite hormone is oxytocin. I am forever grateful for all that he has done to guide me, and shape me into who I am today.
And now in these next two weeks, there will be more ceremonies and events, from my 16th and final high school choir concert to academic honors evening. At all these banquets, I have realized how many fantastic things I had been able to experience over the course of only four short years. I sure am thankful for it all.
xo
Hannah






No comments:
Post a Comment