"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, May 9, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Today was my very last Friday of high school. It's all sort of surreal. This whole graduation thing hasn't really hit me yet, and I don't think it will until it's time to go back to school and I'll be moving to Boulder. Time really has flown by folks.

But as bittersweet as it is, I'm going to celebrate Friday!!

1. Thursday, I pretty much could have not gone to school. I essentially did nothing. For almost three straight hours, I just watched movie trailers. I watched this one the most and OH MY GOSH I CANNOT WAIT!!!! ugh the feels.

I'm already crying.
During APES, Amanda and I just laid in the hall. Because we could.
2. Paisley is just so happy with his chalkboard and that makes me so happy!


3. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I usually run into Isabel at the end of the day and we talk. She's my tennis sister and my school sister (I just decided that since I don't have a sister to go to school with). I'm going to miss her so much next year! And of course I will miss Ainsley too! It's crazy that they're only in 9th and 10th grade... it feels like that was just me!


4. I am officially done with AP Calculus!!!! It is such a relief to be done. We had to do one last project and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I'd explain what we did, but when I tried to explain it to my mom, she said it was like I was speaking a different language so I'll spare you that :) I took that AP exam on Wednesday, along with my APES exam on Monday and I sure am happy to be done!!

5. My neighbor, who is also the high school baseball coach and football coach, sent me this video. We used to watch a lot of inspirational sort of videos when I was in his class, but he knew this one was right up my alley. Bone marrow donation is something that I really am passionate- it truly takes a selfless person to be a donor. I will do anything in my power to sign up as many people to be donors as possible- you never know when you could save a life.


Video here (sorry it won't embed on the page:/)
More on bone marrow donation here and here

xo
Hannah

GRADUATION COUNTDOWN: 13 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment