"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Throwback// Junior Year

Oh junior year, how I loved thee. Although junior year was definitely a challenge, it was such a fantastic year. It's probably tied with senior year as my favorite. I loved all of my teachers, my friends and I got to be as close as ever, and so much good came from that year. It was stressful, don't get me wrong, but there wasn't college and scholarship applications to be filled out or a big senior project sitting on my shoulders, so I was still able to enjoy those sweet days of innocence a little more.

Post-zipline broken wrist
Our first concert... Norah Jones, of course :)

Spanish project fun!
We love weddings!
Homecoming dress shopping
Nothing beats a watermelon and caramel apple pop tailgate
Denny's after Powderpuff
Cocaine or sugar?
Homecoming bonfire
Minorities
What the heck are you wearing? Wednesday
Homecoming game
one of our best pictures ever
Wow we have a lot pictures when we're at restaurants
Movies on a school night because we are so BA

4th off shenanigans
Brace buddies
college visits
Choir concerts
Handsome Moorish soldiers
Football games in the snow
Nothing like Goodwill shopping
Hotties on Halloween
We got Jessica the coolest gift ever
Nothing like the North Pole with my favorite guy
Birthday morning kidnappings
Post winter finals craziness
Cousins on the farm
White Christmas
Yep.
We love Sadies <3
Nothing like soda pong
Jessica hahahaha
The beginning of our party planning days
Mary Poppins
Tennis cuties
Knitting like the old ladies we really are
Birthday surprises
I love dissections so so so much
PROM
AP Euro, my favorite class ever
We loved this Spanish teacher of ours dearly
Art therapy
We love Jenny
Family <3
xo
Hannah

GRADUATION COUNTDOWN: 8 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment