To my teachers~
Thank you for your dedication to my education. You don't know how much your words of wisdom have meant to me. And thanks for not always making it easy. Even though I may not have liked the challenge at the time, I can see now how important it was. Thank you for introducing me to the things I don't really love- without knowing what they are, I would never know how much I love certain things. I take with me everyday all that you have taught me, and promise that I will continue my life as a learner.
To my friends~
Thanks for always being there to make me smile, to laugh with, to sing with, to gossip with, to simply be with. We don't get to choose our family, but we do get to choose our friends and I'm so happy that we found our way to each other. Although our days always being together are coming to an end and we will soon part ways, our times we had together will always be with me. There is not a doubt in my heart that we will find our way back to each other. Agape. <3
To my not friends~
Thank you for showing me who to trust. While it may have hurt at the time, I am so thankful for the obstacles you created. I overcome each one and have turned out better because of it. Because of you, I know see the value of those who are in my life, and I love them even more because of it. Thank you for showing me I didn't need you. You made me even stronger than I thought I could ever be.
To my family~
Thank you for listening to me complain and putting up with me all these years. I don't know where I would be without your constant support and encouragement. I feel so lucky to be close next year so I can still see you all . You've watched me grow up, now it's time to make you proud.
What I love about my school is all the amazing tradition. The one that I think all seniors most look forward to and dread at the same time is the Moving Up Ceremony. Teachers line the gym and we are able to go through and tell them goodbye, as well as walk through the gym one last time. It is also a time when seniors call down siblings and underclassmen friends and say goodbye. It's all very emotional, but really such a neat thing. After all the seniors have gone through is when the freshman, sophomores, and juniors get to move to their new seats on the gym. It's a really big deal. It feels like I was just a freshman moving to the sophomore side... time sure has flied!
| Thanks for the artsy picture of the gym Mom! |
| Seniors beginning to walk through |
| Riley hugging her AP Calc teacher who I just realized is much shorter than her haha |
| Good ol' Mr. Paisley sure is the best |
![]() |
| This one is my favorite! As I hug my old physics teacher, Mackenzie is a little sad. |
![]() |
| Let's get a close up of that |
| Found my baby brother |
![]() |
| Well he's not really my baby anymore |
| My favorite sisters in the world |
Gracias, merci, danke, grazie, mahalo, takk, dangge, salamat, thank you... I cannot say it enough. Those that have been in my life for a long time or a short time, for the good or the bad, have shaped me into who I am today and have guided me in seeing who I truly want to be. Much love.
xo
Hannah
GRADUATION COUNTDOWN: 2 DAYS





No comments:
Post a Comment