"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hallelujah!

 This song has been echoing through my ears all afternoon!

AP World History Exam= annihilated! As of 12:20 this afternoon, I have completed the CollegeBoard World History exam and have never felt so relieved!  After three hours and five minutes of seventy multiple choice questions and three essays, us APers went to celebrate with lunch at Red Robin, yum!  Then... home to more studying. But not until I watch Private Practice with my green tea from Starbucks ;) It's crazy to think tomorrow will be my very last day in three of my classes. My last time walking into a classroom that smells of fear (AP World), last time with my amazing Spanish class who I will miss so much next year, last time in English (which has been rather drab this year). Time to study this material one more time and take on finals, day one!

xo 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment