"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hannah Banana Chai Shake

It's currently a sweltering 90° in Colorado and I am hot! The sun is bright and shining with a very warm breeze every now and then. To beat the heat, I am currently drinking my absolute favorite shake, a decadent Banana Chai Shake. It is simple, easy, and delicious. I found the recipe a few weeks ago on Pinterest via Chocolate Covered Katie (I love her blog!) and tweaked the recipe to please my taste buds. I am hooked on chai, it is spicy but sweet and when steeped in milk, very creamy! I drink this shake almost every day for breakfast and it keeps me satisfied till lunch! So here it is friends, the Hannah Banana Chai shake ;)

The Hannah Banana Chai Shake

1 ripe frozen banana
1 cup of milk
1 chai tea bag
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

The start of something delish!
I usually prep my ingredients the night before for a breakfast shake. Freeze the banana and steep the tea bag in the milk for at least six hours. Once that's done, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. It's that easy! 

Look at that creamy goodness! Yum! 




Enjoy on the go or with a great book- I highly recommend Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson (better known as nienie) from the nieniedialogues, my all-time favorite blog. 

A few of my favorite things! :)
Time to finish studying for my last finals as a sophomore! Wish me luck! 


xo 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment