AP World History. I dislike you. More specifically, your Chinese dynasties, pastoral people, Islamic cases, and empires. I am leaving you in three days, pack up your things.
With disgust, Hannah.
| A corner of my universe. |
The big AP exam is on Thursday... eek! How is that everything just seems to waltz out of my brain so quickly? I've been studying for a while now but the general idea of the test just gives me a headache! Notebooks, test prep books, note cards, and stress surrounds me. The lectures from class fill my brain but what I seem to remember best is picking at my nail polish, watching the clock, and thinking about an answer in case my card was called on. But only 8. more. days. till. SUMMER! That means late nights, hot and lazy days, sleepovers and campouts with friends, vacation, and the sweet, sweet smell of freedom. But until then, there is the exam and finals (ugh, reality). I must return to Japan and learn again about the Meiji Restoration, be happy you're not here!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment