"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!


It's Friday! This week has been crazy but it is now the wEekEnD! So many exciting things are going on. So here's five of my favorite things that have happened this week:


1.  Today I complete three of my finals! But the best one to finish was AP World History!  So now, I am truly finished with AP World. I'm pretty dang happy about it! I learned a lot this year but it would be a lie if I said I loved the class.




Sayonara AP World! (OK, I admit I just put my books in the trash for the picture... I basically hoard my school stuff, you never know when you need it  again ;))


2. I got new bedding! I am so excited about it, this means new pillows and sheets, with of course a few new decorations in my room. Hey, it's the little things in life, right?
Isn't it fun?! I'm not fond of the sheets (pink just isn't my all time fave) but I love it! Thanks Mom :)
via pbteen: Boho Floral Organic Duvet Cover






3. Tomorrow I am going to my very first murder mystery party! Happy birthday to one of my dearest and nearest friends, Kylee (who will be hosting the festivities). I am very blessed to have such a humble, loyal, optimistic person in my life. We each received an invite in the mail which was super exciting, nothing beats getting something in the mail! I'm Ms. Pheasant, a high society socialite. I'll be sure to post more after the party, pictures and all. :)




I was so happy to rip open the envelope and have a paper invitation!



4. The weather has been beautiful here! I just love all the blossoms and how green it's getting! Summer is in the air for sure!




From top right: raindrops on a spider plant in my backyard; I love the new and improved water feature in the yard (great work Dad!); the cute neighbor puppy, Rocky, isn't he adorable?; budding apples, I can't wait for homemade applesauce in the fall!


5. And last but not least, a summer-y dinner. Grilled beef hot dog (I don't know why, but I love hot dogs!), veggies with sour cream dip, couscous salad, and pasta salad. :) Yum!





Pretty colorful, eh?


xo 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment