"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Today was a busy day! Cake making, confirmation party, and camping on the trampoline outside! But the best part is it's FrIdAy! 


1. Monday, I was confirmed. It's a big deal in the Catholic Church and I'm very happy I decided to receive the Sacrament. I chose Aunt Sue, who's also my godmother, to be my sponsor. She was a wonderful guiding light through the journey and I'm blessed to have her in my life.
Me, Bishop Sheridan, and Aunt Sue
2. I love how some things never change. When we were making smores
at Jessica's house, Riley and Jessica were up close and right in the fire. Two years ago, we had the first annual campout and Riley and Jessica were glued to the fire when were making smores. I thought it was hilarious how similar these pictures were.

Pyros from the start


3. We got a new trampoline! We finally retired our old one after about five years of jumping, water, snow, and some fun memories and got this brand new square trampoline. It's HUGE and I love it!
So. Much. Fun.


4. I was accepted as a volunteer at the local hospital! I sent in my application and had an interview on Thursday and was selected! I will be working on Thursdays from 10-1 on the cardiology floor... yes!!! I aspire to be a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon so this will be a great preview to heart conditions and such. I'm basically a candy striper, but that's fine with me!
Her outfit is way cuter than what I have to wear!


5. Is it possible to not know how to relax? Wait, yes it is, because I don't know how! Being on summer break is the weirdest feeling, I feel strange not having the pressure of school on me! But, I'll live ;)
Ahh! via littlereasonstosmile.tumblr.com


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment