"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lost and Found

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
My all-time favorite singer Katie Herzig has made a music video for my all-time favorite song!!! Words cannot describe how much I love this song! Love it, love it, love it! It's the most played song on my iPod and it's the first song I listen to in the car whenever I go anywhere! I was so excited to see this on the Katie Herzig Facebook page:
Yayayayay!!!
I watched it right away and have been basically all morning :) The song, is truly beautiful. The lyrics are so eloquent and true.

"I know you left me standing there
Out of the calm of the coldest air
I don't believe the words you said
But I can't find the words I want
Oh, I can't find the words I want

If you were gone in another life

I don't believe I would just survive
I could feel you next to me
An escape from the world I'm in
Oh, I'm afraid of the world I'm in

One day I will see heaven's reach

I'll find the one who left me sleeping
Every war was another seed
That could feed every soul in need
Oh, I'm worn by the war in me

Somebody found me here

Somebody held my breath
Somebody saved me from the world you left
If you're gonna cry my tears
If you're gonna hold my breath
If you're gonna let me see the sun you set
Oh, I am lost and found
Oh, I am lost and found

Somebody found me here

Somebody held my breath
Somebody saved me from the world you left
If you're gonna cry my tears
If you're gonna hold my breath
If you're gonna let me see the sun you set
Oh, I am lost and found
Oh, I am lost and found"
 So ENJOY! Lost and Found by Katie Herzig! :)

xo
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment