"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
Mother and Daughters Day
Today, my mom took my sister and I to have a girls day. We went and got manicures and pedicures- always a treat! We even had deluxe pedicures,
where are feet got dipped in paraffin and we had deep callus removal. It felt SO good! I chose the prettiest blue, OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star. It's light blue that has a bit of an aurora borealis look in the sun.
 |
| Our beautiful toes! |
My fingers were painted OPI Pedal Faster Suzi, a sheer pink with the perfect amount of shimmer in it! I love it.
We then went to lunch at Tokyo Joe's and afterwards, went to Old Navy to pick up a few summer essentials and Target, just for fun. It was a great day overall, I love spending time with my mom and sister!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment