"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Monday

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all of those who have served and serve our country! 

We've had a very low key day here, I slept until almost 11 and it felt so good! I have started the process of totally gutting and cleaning my room. I cleaned out 4 drawers of clothes and random stuff last night, and 2 more this morning. I have SO much trash now! My dad cleaned the front windows of our house, and the cat decided to help. She hung out on the roof and talked to the birds. She's sorta a freak.
Sophie the bad cat
My car was super dirty from going to Jessica's house, so I washed it. I started cleaning it by hand, and about 15 minutes in to it, I gave up and drove to the car wash. Let me tell you, I would rather spend $8 having machines clean my car than me doing it for free any day! I celebrated going through the carwash by myself with a grande soy caramel macchiato ;) I usually choose normal milk, but was pleasantly surprised on how good the soy was! 
Perfect weather to sip coffee outside!
Now, I'm just listening to Katie Herzig and pinning! I hope you're having a relaxing Memorial Monday! 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment