"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here goes nothing!

For the longest time, I have wanted to start a blog.  I love following them, I have about six that I read daily :)  The people who write them inspire me in all aspects of life, from ways to do my hair to appreciating each day.  So here I am today, following their footsteps, writing my very first post! First off, my URL is a paraphrase of one my very favorite Emily Dickinson quotes,
"The mere sense of living is joy enough".  
It has so much truth behind it, and reminds to be thankful for all that I have. I am a healthy, blessed, fortunate girl in a world where horrible things occur, like kids dying of cancer and people losing their jobs. We can be happy with life, a beautiful event that we take for granted everyday. What we really need to be happy is life, for there is so much in store for all of us. So stop, smell the roses, and come with me to find the joy in day to day life as a girl in beautiful Colorado! enjoy!

xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment