Yesterday, Riley and Sierra took me on an adventure to the darkest, creepiest place in my neighborhood, to the forever fun car wash.
There was no plan, no agenda, we just got in the car, and went. Passed a few boys houses several times, got Icees and snacks, hung out at the park, walked in a field, waited forever at the car wash, nothing fancy, just simple, cheap entertainment.
| They love tri-color soap! |
The scariest adventure of all was in the storm sewers. At the park by my house, there's a huge opening to the underground tunnels, that eventually lead you to Target. Sierra had gone through them before with her cross country friends and told us about how cool it was. Today she brought Riley and I. I didn't think I would be scared until we were about ten feet in, and the light was fading. It was pitch black in there, as Sierra led the way, and Riley and I clung to each other behind her with a flashlight app giving us minimal light. We turned a corner and then there was no natural light. None. Zilch. Nada. Yeah, Riley and I were done. We were just waiting for somebody to come attack us. Oh, and we hadn't told our moms where we were going. So, we would be dead, in the storm sewers, where no one could find us. By the time Sierra allowed us to turn around, Riley and I were ready to bolt. Next time, we're going in a big group, with lots and lots of lights!
| Excuse my face, I was ready to get the heck out! |
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment