"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wish Week

Every January, our school has a winter version of homecoming week, leading up to the Winter Formal. This year, we're having Wish Week.

We are granting the wish of a little girl who lives in our town, Malana. She is a 6-year old with leukemia who's wish to the Make a Wish Foundation is to go on a Disney Cruise. Our goal is to raise $8,000, but I hope we raise more. A nearby high school holds the record for money raised ($40,000) and I totally think our school could beat them. (I'm slightly competitive)

Each day is a dress up day, with fun after-school events, such as Open Mic Night and the Unified basketball game. I'm really excited for the dance, I just love to dress up and dance like a fool with my friends!
Winter Dance 2012- our hot date, Larry the Cable Guy
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment