Dear Sierra,
Happy Birthday! I am so lucky to have you as a friend. You have been nothing but a true friend to me over the past few years, and I am so thankful and blessed to have you in my life. We have had so many good times together and I know we will have so much more! I hope your day was extra special and sweet!
Love, Hannah
17 Reasons Why I Love Sierra
2. Sierra is the queen of the track and cross country course. That girl can run faster than anyone I know!
3. Sierra has the cutest siblings in the world. I love them all! She is a lot kinder to them than I can be with my brother and sister!
4. Sierra tells me good movies to watch (Sierra, I rewatched Dear John and Life as We Know It because of you!) and I tell Sierra good books to read. We're the perfect team.
5. Sierra made sure to document the entire even of my arm breaking. And that will forever be priceless (especially the videos from afterwards;))
6. Sierra believes in comfort, allowing us to wear our pajamas to her birthday party last year (out to dinner and everything!)
7. Sierra shares a similar creative mind with me. We created a pretty awesome birthday present together.
8. Sierra knows the brilliance of "The Hunger Games". I can't tell you how much we fangirled about it last year before the movie came out.
9. Sierra can always make me laugh, even if it's just by her laugh (and the occasional peeing her pants that happens when she laughs really hard;))
10. Sierra is a hair goddess. Her hair always looks great, and she's great at doing other people's.
11. Sierra is a great Skype study buddy.
12. Sierra is really good at sending me texts that make my day.
13. Sierra brings me to really good restaurants, like Crave, where we get the best burger ever. Who wouldn't love a burger on glazed doughnuts with bacon and a fried egg?!
14. Sierra gives me surprise visits in the summertime, in my backyard on the tramp.
15. Sierra loves purple, in a way the nobody else does. I've never known someone to love it so much;)
16. Sierra is great at doing Cups, and anyone who can do that is awesome.
17. AND MOST OF ALL.... Sierra is the friendliest, most caring, positive, energetic person ever!
I love you Sierra!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment