I hadn't ordered anything, but after texting my mom, she said to open it. So I did, only to see this...
Yeah, I screamed. Inside, was a pair of beautiful Hunter Wellies, which I had wanted so badly. I tried them on, and showed them off to my siblings. When my mom got home, she told me they were a late Christmas present that hadn't arrived in time, but hey, I could care less because I had them now!
After a few days of serious thinking though, I didn't know how much I loved them. My mom really disliked them, she thought they were going to be darker, like the ones I had asked for. I decided to return them and go on the quest to find the new, perfect pair of Wellies.
We finally returned them on Sunday to Nordstrom's and as I looked at the Hunter table I saw them. The perfect pair! They had a bit of metallic shine and were screaming my name.
I snatched the boot up and asked to try them on, and luck was thrown at me because they only had the one pair, in MY SIZE. That NEVER happens! I returned my lovely going-to-milk-the-cows green ones for the shiny black ones, that supposedly turn metallicy once they've been in the sun for a while. And man alive, I am in boot love. I cannot wait to wear them!
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment