"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frozen Toes

The most miraculous thing happened last night. IT SNOWED. It hasn't snowed at all this winter! (Ok, it's snowed maybe 4 times, but only just a little, nothing big). The flakes were huge, and the roads were a sheet of ice this morning (it took me 30 minutes to get school vs. the usual 7! Kids were getting stuck and rear-ending each other everywhere!)

The snow, however, gave me opportunities... to wear my Hunters, to listen to Christmas music again (always appropriate when it snows!), to wear my knitted headband, to take some pictures.

Today, I'm taking a whack at 'fashion blogging'. Ok, not really, more like me posting pictures of what I wore (not that it was anything special), somewhere other than the mirror in my bedroom.

One day, I'd love to incorporate fashion as a main part of this blog. I love fashion blogs- some of my favorites are The Pink Peonies, Cardigan Empire, La Vie Petite, and From My Grey Desk. For now, I'll just stick to blogging about the tidbits of my life, fashion one of them occasionally. :)


Don't mind the messy hair!

Headband// gifted
Peacoat // Gap
Jeans// Citizens of Humanity
Scarf// Target
Sweater// American Eagle
Legwarmers// made by me!
Boots// Hunter

After taking these pictures I had two things: wayyy more respect for fashion bloggers (taking pictures of yourself is not only difficult (even with a tripod and clicker), but awkward!) and frozen toes. Time to get some Wellies socks!
Some of my favorites... what will I ever choose?!


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment